Hi Dark,
Yeah, I also liked the littel story introduction to each chapter. As you pointed out there are plenty of sighted games that has text, a little story, that comes scrolling over the screen before you start. Besides the music that was borrowed from Resident Evil I think the little introduction to each chapter is by and large the game's best feature.

dark wrote:
While I agree about the manual and installer, i think the actual language in the game, in the chapter setup screens for example is rather fun.

it reminds me of an anime, and is actually part of the game's unique charm i think.

Plenty of mainstream games have dialogue written in this sort of style, ---- afterall most developement companies are based in Japan.

for the guidence, i actually think it's meant to be minimal. it's not supposed to be a full walkthrough, just a litle hint here and there.

beware the grue!

dark.

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]