To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, November 17, 2008 10:56 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Where to download Night of Parasites?

ok guys.
for future archival purposes here is the game.
I recomend you go to the index page first.
http://audiogames.net/db.php?id=Night+of+Parasite
This is a small manual on the game, with description and some keys.
Its better than the translated manual.
you can also get the game from here.
YOu can also directly get it at.
http://www.xldmrw.cn/up/updown/NOP24.exe
use getright or other manager, and if there is a sector download or segment download option, max it. In getright I maxed it without mirrors to 4, it stoppped and started but eventually got done.