From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Ryan Strunk
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2008 11:17 AM
To: 'Gamers Discussion list'
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] ok solved more of night of parasite

Shaun,

It definitely helps to backtrack. There is a blue door, and it will help
solve your problem.

The extra enemies are a huge help if you play your cards right. If you can
take out enough of them with the sword/dagger, you can get euber experience.

 Finally, just keep trying with it. The game has only been talked about for
about six days, now, and I personally think it would suck pretty major to
beat it too quickly. Give it some time, explore, mental map, be patient.

It's really not that hard once you get the hang of it.

Ryan