From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Liam Erven
Sent: Sunday, November 16, 2008 1:16 PM
To: 'Gamers Discussion list'
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Tips for playing mk on ps2/psp?

There's a mk collection?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Clement Chou
Sent: Sunday, November 16, 2008 2:51 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list

Fighting styles are changed by hitting l1 on the ps2 and l on the psp. I
like to vary my style depending on who I'm using. Scorpion, for example,
I always starts with his default style, that is hakido. Because there's
a seven hit combo possible that branches styles, I can work at my
opponent for a bit then break into that combo.

Tips for armageddon? Characters only have two fighting styles. All other
tips apply to unchained and deception as well. Use your breakers. By
hitting forward + block that is r2 or r, in the middle of a combo, you
deliver a hit that, well, breaks the combo and lets you counter attack.
Don't forget to sidestep. Hitting up and down let's you dodge
projectiles, and you hear a bit of a whooshing sound as they fly by.

I hope this helps. If there's anymore I can do to help, feel free to
ask.