To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2008 11:22 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Lonewolf enemy destroyers.

You shoot enemy ships and listen to them blow up and sink when playing Lone Wolf. The game is not all that hard to play, either. Rather than just saying that you hate a game and cannot play it, can you be more, to coin a phrase, constructively criticismic? Any thoughts on how David Greenwood can make the game so that you do like it and can play it? Or, what problems are you having with playing the game? I'm sure that someone or someones can steer you in the right direction.

---
Pretty is as pretty does.

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]