From: "Willem" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Charles Rivard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Gamers Discussion list"
<gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2008 6:07 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Lonewolf enemy destroyers.

I thought I wouldn't say anything, because what I have to say can be taken
wrongly. But as you already said some of what I feel, Charles,  I'll just
add.

I can't stand it if someone says they don't like a game, and this has
happened many times, because they couldn't figure out how to play it. In
reality they couldn't play it and can't really give an opinion. That's all
they know.

Take the example of games on the ps3. If I now won a lottery and bought me a
psp or ps3 without any preparation and try and play the games without help
at first, I won't accomplish anything. The same will happen if I buy a game
and not read the manual. The fact that I couldn't play a game does not
entitle me to say that I don't like a game just because I couldn't play it.
Picture this conversation... Someone asks me how I like the games I've
bought on the psp/ps3. I answer "I don't like it." "why?" "Uh I didn't know
how to turn it on." "did you read the manual?" "Uh um not yet."

If you don't like  a specific genre of game, fair enough, but you can't
offer an opinion on something you don't know anything about.

Just to clear any confusion up, I don't know anything about the playstation
and I only used it as an example.

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]