Folks,

We've just released seven accessible educational PizzaGames for toddlers
and young children ages 2 - 7.

For the past couple of years we've been asked for games like this by
parents at Perkins School for the Blind.

So I've been in this long coding tunnel (Thomas and Jim, I'm sure you can
relate) getting them done.

The games all self-voice and work with JAWS.
They work on Windows 98, XP, and Vista, as well as Mac OS X.

They include:

* Here Comes the Duck!
Which teaches animal names and is maybe the only game playable by blind
2-year olds.

* The Letters Game, Spelling Game, and Dictionary Game.
Which teach your ABCs.

* The Numbers Game, Numbers Plus, and Numbers Minus.
Which teach numbers, addition, and subtraction.

They cost $7 each, and are cheaper in the BabyBear and MamaBear packs.

Check out our Web site, www.7128.com

BTW. That brings our total of blind-accessible games to 23. Not quite up
to Jim's count, but we're gettin' there.

John Bannick
7-128 Software