Wheeee, finally got that black-clothed dude! A bit anti-claimtic though, but
I really do look forward to the next release.
Overall, I think the game is quite well executed.
Things I'd like to see added:
way's to adjust music volume.
-Monster descs.
-More weapons--including a chainsaw?
-Be nice if the monsters make some noise even when they're not in shooting
range...so we can gade what's near us even if we don't see it?

I thought in the beginning that there was not going to be enough ammo/meds,
but in the end I actually had about 5 meds and 4 lcips left- and all my guns
were still loaded. Not bad if I'd say so me self.
Well, that's that.
JST
P.S:
Anyone know how I can set it so JAWs doesn't keep saying "top of window" or
"bottom of window" when I walk north and south? It's most annoying.