Could someone please refresh my memory on how to create trivia files in the
trivia game? I know it's supposed to have a .tgf extention but I still can't
get the file to show up when I load the trivia game. I'm working on a Lord of
the RIngs trivia file and I've been trying for several weeks to get it to show
up in the game. I created the file in Notepad and saved it as a .txt file but
with the .tgf extention as it says in the instructions. But the program won't
recognize it even though I saved it in the correct folder. It's really
frustrating because I've done it before. I just can't remember how I pulled it
off. I almost wish there was a file creator similar to the one in the new
Monopoly. It might simplify the process.