In the words of the departed king of Rock n' Roll, thankyou. Thankyouverymuch. That worked. ----- Original Message ----- From: "piotru[" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2008 5:42 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Creating Trivia files?

Hi. bryan, with your trivia file loaded in notepad pick save as from the file menu. Now, make sure you're saving in the folder where the trivia game is installed default C:\Program files\kitchensinc. now tab to the files of type combo box and select all files. Now shift-tab to the filename, type name.tgf where "name" is how you want to name your file. HTH. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Kitchen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>