How would I go about doing that, the full names thing i mean? It frustrates the living bejesuss out of me because as I said I've gotten them to show up before. I just can't for the life of me remember how. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Kitchen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Bryan Peterson" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2008 4:03 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Creating Trivia files?

Hi Bryan,

I am sorry that creating the trivia file and getting it to show up is giving you so much trouble. The thing is, I had no idea when I created the game back in the dos days that Windows would make it so hard to name a file what you wanted to name it. I will bet you anything that windows is putting a dot txt at the end of your file name and thus my game is not seeing the file because it is looking for the dot tgf extension. I think that you might have to either turn full names on in windows or name the file at the command prompt. Maybe someone else can say this better than I can. I will also think about making a trivia file maker program as you suggested.

BFN

    Jim

I found a great Windows cleaner it's called DELTREE.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA