Hi Bryan,

I am sorry that creating the trivia file and getting it to show up is giving
you so much trouble.  The thing is, I had no idea when I created the game back
in the dos days that Windows would make it so hard to name a file what you
wanted to name it.  I will bet you anything that windows is putting a dot txt
at the end of your file name and thus my game is not seeing the file because it
is looking for the dot tgf extension.  I think that you might have to either
turn full names on in windows or name the file at the command prompt.  Maybe
someone else can say this better than I can.  I will also think about making a
trivia file maker program as you suggested.

BFN

    Jim

I found a great Windows cleaner it's called DELTREE.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA