Hi Dark,
Yep. I love command line interfaces. In many ways they can be faster to play than arrowing through a list of50 commands. Type "look" and you view the entire room. Type "save" and it saves your game. Type "north" and you walk north through the door ahead. I really miss those kinds of games.

dark wrote:
Ah, fair enough. but tom, if as I think you said you were planning on a command line style interface anyway, ---- allbeit one with some quick custome commands and menues, then there's no reason why a sited player would need the mouse to click on stuff at all.

though If interpreters tend to Hav it, there are stil plenty of Dos aps out there (he says, as he just finishes sending E-mails to the Eamon creator).

some people might whine, but the majority would be okay with it I think, sinse afterall as has been said, in a text game, the text is what is important.

Beware the Grue!

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]