Hi tom.

I actually know nothing at all about nvda, --- accept that it's supposed to work with doss.

To be honest I've used Hal for literally 14 years now, so prefer to use it if i can, but that's certainly no reason not to ignore something else that could be helpful in certain situations.

As I said to steven, all Eamon issues are fixed for me now and I can play the games fine with Hal, ---- though I hesitate about writing up a page for Eamon delux to audiogames.net, sinse I'm stil moderately concerned how people who cannot see the text highlighting in menues will be able to deal with the game without mucking about with screen readers getting text colour announced (which could be extremely clunky and annoying).

Btw, --- if I'm worrying over nothing here, and there's an obvious work around, please let me know.

Beware the Grue!

dark.
-----