Hi
I know this has probably been asked before, but I don't know in what post. My question is, why can't monopoly be made so that you can have a computer player even if you don't choose a one-player game, or even, why can't you choose for the fun to have multiple computer oponents, example, a four-player game made up of you and a pal, plus two computers? I'm asking because I've installed monopoly for a friend, and, because she often plays by herself, she finds it boring to always just play against one computer. Ari