To: "dark" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, December 15, 2008 9:36 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Jim's Monopoly question

Hi Dark,

My Monopoly game does have a tour board feature. Actually two versions, one regular and one quick tour. Just arrow down twice from the roll dice option. There is also a check assets option. Just arrow down once from the roll dice option.

Having a what the dice roll option would or could be a total cheat. I'm afraid that it would be way too tempting to use. Don't you think?

BFN

    Jim

Represented by the law firm of Dewy, Cheatem and How.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA