Hi Ari,

The thing is, the artificial intelligence for multiple computer players is
beyond my artificial intelligence programming ability.  Truthfully it was a
real strain on my brain just to have one computer player.  Now to have more
than one and have them do things like initiate and make trades, I just don't
want to put my brain over the edge and it still not work out.  I mean it took
several versions just to get one computer player to play and not have lots and
lots of complaints about it's abilities.

I am very sorry that your friend finds it boring to play by herself with only
one computer player.

BFN

    Jim

Check my web site for my free blind accessible pc dos and windows games.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA