Hmmm Jim.

the Ai programming does make sense, though I do admit I would sometimes like multiple monopoly opponents to play against.

The master option didn't actually occur to me, though certainly on the occasions i've played winlife or monopoly myself with friends we've only had the one person typing, and I can see that method working in live chat or skype calls.

On the other hand though, it might be a personal thing, but I do like to physically look around the board and see what is or is not free, check how much catch I've got as opposed to my opponent etc. Pluss, for play by E-mail or forum mail monopoly, i couldn't really imagine using a master and several others.

I ttherefore put the dice rolling thing to you as a suggestion, ---- perhaps combined with the ability to have a text file of the board setup either saved or spoken, which players could pass around if necessary.

If this would be a pest to do or nobody thinks it's a good idea, ---- fair enough.