Hi Bryan,
I would venture a guess that they have the same lexical problems seeing as Neospeech probably are using the same lexicon dictionary for Kate and Paul. Never-the-less the may have an updated version of the voices by now, and neither of us own them. I doubt that the version I own and the current one are the same.

Bryan Peterson wrote:
I've noticed the opposite actually. I've noticed that Kate has more lexical issues, but maybe that's just me.