Hi Ari,

Weird, I no longer see any of the Neo Speech voices on the Next Up site.

Neo Speech Kate and Paul did seem to be less responsive for me.  They are a much
smaller install than the AT&T voices and they seem to take longer to respond
when given speech to say.  After awhile they do seem to stay in memory and the
response time gets a bit better.

I also see on the Next Up site that the Nuance RealSpeakl™ Voices and Acapela
Voices say Note: These voices are sold only as part of TextAloud.  So does that
mean that they will not work with my games and other sapi5 programs and games?

    Jim

You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA