caren will keep up with you and not bust itself.
At 11:51 p.m. 14/12/2008, you wrote:
>I love Scansoft daniel as a sapi voice, but with Hal, the response is just to
>slow to keep up wmith my typing speed, which is a shame. Beware the Grue!
>Dark. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Bryan Peterson"
><b-peter...@hotmail.com> To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
>Sent: Sunday, December 14, 2008 10:42 AM Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Neospeech
>Kate? > They'd work I'm sure, but you have to be a registered user of Text
>Aloud > to purchase them. I use some of the Real Speak voices for Window Eyes,
>> although their response time is a bit slow. > ----- Original Message ----- >
ke longer >> to respond when given speech to say.  After awhile they do seem to
stay >> in memory and the response time gets a bit better. >> >> I also see on
the Next Up site that the Nuance RealSpeakl™ Voices and >> Acapela Voices say
Note: Thhese voices are sold only as part of TextAloud. >> So does that mean
that they will not work with my games and other sapi5 >> programs and games? >>
>>     Jim >> >> You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me. >> >>
j...@kitchensinc.net >> http://www.kitchensinc.net >> (440) 286-6920 >> Chardon
leave the list, send E-mail to >> gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org. >> You can
make changes or update your subscription via the web, at >>
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org. >> All messages are
archived and can be searched and read at >>
http://www.mail-archive.com/gam...@audyssey.org. >> If you have any questions
or concerns regarding the
 management of the >> list, >> please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.
gamers-ow...@audyssey.org. > --- Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org If
you want to leave the list, send E-mail to gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org. You
can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org. All messages are
archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/gam...@audyssey.org. If you have any questions or
concerns regarding
 the management of the list, please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.
</x-flowed>