Hi,

I also see on the Next Up site that the Nuance RealSpeakl™ Voices and Acapela Voices say Note: These voices are sold only as part of TextAloud. So does that mean that
they will not work with my games and other sapi5 programs and games?
End quote

No, that is not what it means. What it means is that you can only buy those voices if you own or have purchased Text Aloud. They are still fully Sapi 5.x compatible and will work with any Sapi 5 compliant application.

Cheers.