To: "dark" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 10:04 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Jim's Monopoly question

Hi dark,

I doubt that when people are playing monopoly in chat rooms, Skype conferences etc that the game master or mistress is relating what happens on each turn. Pretty sure that actually all people involved hear the play from the gm computer. So a player just needs to ask the gm to use the tour board or check asset option.

Oh wow, look if I roll a 5 I will land on free parking and collect 1,957 dollars. I probably should not do that even though I have the option to do so.

Oh wow, if player number 2 rolls a 3 they will land on my boardwalk with a hotel. I probably should not do that even though I have the option to do so.

That is cool that you are working so hard to get all of the links on the audiogames site up to date. However personally I do not think that direct links to my games is a good thing. I mean that then skips people going to my front page and even worse they may miss reading

winkit.zip 2.4m bytes May 2003
contains a game menu system and the board game of life
Please install the winkit.zip file before installing any of the below games.

BFN

    Jim

Check my web site for my free blind accessible pc dos and windows games.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA