Ah, so you read my topic on Wii menue access in the game accessibility forum? lol!

Going completely into low vision gaming land, it does seem there could be a way for me to use the Wii menue's, ---- admitedly with a litle patience (I tried it on my friend's).

The big question is though, in terms of classic games, bearing in mind that I stil own a fully functional (and indeed often played), Snes and Mega drive (genesis), how many new (or at least new to me) games would there actually be for me to play? And would this be worth the whacking great cost of a Wii?

Part of the reason I said Ps2 and specifically not ps3 is the backwards compatibility business. As well as some games I already own (and used to play on my brother's ps1), There do seem to be several Ps1 games which I would find playable and could begin tracking down, for instance several Mk titles, ---- probably likely to be more Ps1 than Ps3 games.

Beware the Grue!