Yeah, plot and atmosphere are big for me as well. Shaolin Monks wasn't for the cube, but Deception would be worth it. Some of them fatalities particularly...

This was why I went out for sony consoles. There are just more fighting games as it seems to me, and the exclusives like Tekken five and Soul Calibur 3 which have pretty decent story modes is wonderful. ----- Original Message ----- From: "dark" <d...@xgam.org>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, December 19, 2008 8:14 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] What games are people playing now?

Fair enough clemment, I know my situation is different from others here.

I've actually been considdering buying deception and shaolin munks recently, just for the sake of trying and because Gc copies would now be incredibly cheap, so even if it didn't work I'd stil have a playable arcade game for not much money.

laying games like audio quake and terraformers i suppose I would guess my sensary intigration has increased.

As well though for me, I've always enjoyed plot and atmosphere in games, while I've been playing beat em ups ever sinse Streetfighter 2 and original Mk2 on the Snes, I only really became tremendously interested when story modes became available, ------ which is why I now feel mildly frustrated at the direction series like Mk and soul calibur have gone with their story modes.

Beware the Grue!