Hi,
Sounds good. I should bbe able to give you a download link for STFC
sometime today/tonight. I have just starteduploading all the files to
the USA Games web server and it should have most of the big stuff on
the server with in three or four hours. As for my scripts and web
pages that is another matter. Changing domains like I did resulted in
me having to do quite a bit of editing before I reupload those to the
server.

On 12/21/08, Pranav Lal <pranav....@gmail.com> wrote:
> I will go grab a copy of managed DirectX. As for the.net framework, I am a
> hobbyist developer so keep that up to date in any case.
>
> Pranav

Sincerely:
Thomas Ward
President of USA Games Interactive