Now that I can't wait for...
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 24, 2008 5:17 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] /Tomb Hunter trailer released.

Hi,
Actually there is an enchanted sword in the game you can find which does a lot of damage to enemy creatures. However, now that I have added the random code for placing items in the game that weapon wont' always appear on the same level every time. you might find it on level 1 or it might not appear to level 10. You just don't know and one reason this game is so much more interesting than Montezuma's Revenge to play.