*chuckles*
Well, um, I knew that.
*smile*

From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 27, 2008 9:03 AM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] /Tomb Hunter trailer released.

Hi Trenton,
Actually, neither. If you click the buy now link it will take you to the shopping cart page which will tell you that there are no items currently for sale. I suppose that is a bit confusing, but I haven't added it to the cart yet because it isn't ready for sale.
Smile.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Trenton Matthews" <tmatthews...@live.com>