hmmm.
comdlg is part of ie, not sure why that issue would actually come up.
Saying that there has been nothing from x sight for ages.
I am part of the test team and I have not heard anything for an age.
Saying that there has been no mail to any of the lists the discussion list or
the test list.
Saying that, my isp seems to have got tied up with the antispam thing, private
server lists are things I can't get access to. usagames is one domain, there
are others on tbrn and so on,  and thats about it maybe x sight not sure.
As long as it is on yahoo, freelists, etc then its ok.