From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of matheus
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2009 9:27 AM
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] wii, xbox 360 or ps3?

hey all.
i'm just curious.
in this year, i'm interested in getting one of these videogames, and someone
that played all of then, or peraps one or two of then can give me the best
option?
i'm realy interested in getting a nintendo wii bekause the different style
of gameplay. but in other hand, i don't know if there are many accessible
games for it.
well, for the ps3 and xbox 360, i can think in getting then, but they are
hmmmm, just the same as the others, just with a much better sound in some
games.
and this is why i'm interested in the nintendo wii.
but it didn't will worth i buying a videogame like wii for example, if there
are not much accessible games, lets say for example, if i'm going to buy it
for like, 3 or 4 games.
so, anyone can give me help in that accessibility question?
thanks awreade for the help and best regards, Matheus