Hi Will,
Pffff... Forget it. Blizard won't even give us the time of day. I've e-mailed them a long time ago about access and they basically blew me off. By and large major companies don't give a blank about us or accessibility.

william lomas wrote:
is there a way to contact the devs to try and implment accessibility as always we are left in the cold
unless they are aware of us no consideration will be made