well the sfx in soundrts are not good in the low quality pack, with the high
quality packs they are a bit better.
Though if you look round the place, I think there is a non crappy soundpack for
the game.
And the dev is trying to put in any good packs.
Heck if you don't care for speech you can rebuild the voices for your own synth.