Hi,
Like I said earlyer up thread I tried that once. They earned their name Blizard. I definitely got a frosty reception. I have come to the conclusion these guys don't care about us, will never care about us,and unless we go to court to force accessibility it isn't happening in this life time.

Shadow Dragon wrote:
Lol. Approach blizard? About accessibility? Could be mildly entertaining. It makes me wonder which would igve you a colder reception, blizard or sony.