Sent: Monday, January 12, 2009 6:38 PM
Subject: [Spam] Re: [Audyssey] Audeasy mag not on Kelly's site

Hi Charles

 That's odd and something that I don't understand.  The issue arrived here
with no trouble. I am having trouble posting to the announce list getting a 504 error so perhaps there is some reason connected to that. Though it does
seem strange that some get the issue from the list while others don't.

Ron