I wonder if some ISP's see the message because of it's sheer size
without an attachment as spam?

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org]
On Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: 12 January 2009 23:13
To: Charles Rivard; Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] Moderator note Audeasy mag not on Kelly's site

Hi Charles and all,
First, by being a member of this list everyone should automatically
recieve the magazine when it is posted. however, as passed releases have

proven not everyone actually recieves it for some reason. Neither Raul
or I have been able to figure out exactly why not everyone gets the
magazine.
Second, since this is an issue for some many people I'll upload the mag
to the USA Games site this afternoon/tonight and let everyone know where

to grab it.
HTH.

Charles Rivard wrote:
> I haven't gotten it, either.  Is my understanding correct in that we,
> as
> members of this list, automatically get it in our inboxes?  If so,
> something's screwy somewhere, because, as I say, I haven't received
it.
> If members don't get a copy, where's the best source to download it
> rather than just viewing it online?  Thanks.
>
> ---
> If guns cause crime, pencils cause misspelled words.

subscription via the web, at
list, please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org. No virus found in
01/12/09 07:04:00