To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2009 10:55 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] whoops! I messed up scorpion's 5th challenge.

oops! my bad. Replace down left square down left square, with down left x
down left x. Or you can simply redownload the new file below. I also want to point out something else I forgot. If you're doing a challenge and you want
to return the characters positions to what they were originally, press
select. this is useful if you teleport and want to get back to the other
side quickly without the need to jump over your opponent or teleporting
yourself, or if you're in the middle of a wrong animation you can just hit
select and it'll be cancelled. This only works in practice and in combo
challenges. Here's the new link. let's hope I didn't mess anything else up.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/gew661