make it better,was Rail Racing for speed junkies

Hi Che,

Yeah, and I was not trying to tell anyone how to run or what to or not to install on
their computers.  And I thank you for not trying to do the same to me.  I for some
reason kind of don't like that. <grin>

BTW I have twenty two sapi5 voices on my computers.  Most of them are AT&T voices.  I like
AT&T Lauren and AT&T Charles the best, but use AT&T Crystal for Email.  I have
heard Heather and think that I ought to buy that voice.

BFN

    Jim

Happy Ground Hog's Day

j...@kitchensinc.net