Hi Thomas,

If! I could find code for force feedback, I would probably put a little bit in
to Mach 1 tts for when you get off into the marbles and or hit the wall.  I
definitely would not want much more than that.  But at this point it is a moot
point as I have never been able to find that code.

BFN

    Jim

What Do Fish Say When They Hit a Concrete Wall? Dam!

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA