To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, February 09, 2009 9:23 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] pokemon online RPG?

I've never seen a good pokemon RPG. The closest thing to an online pokemon battle game I had fun with was Netbattle, where you could connect to a server or host your own, make a team of pokemon and battle it out with one of your friends. It was a bit tough to adapt to but it was accessible and fun. Don't know that its still aroudn though and don't know the url.