De: "Shadow Dragon" <elementalult...@hotmail.com>
Para: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Data: Segunda, 9 de Fevereiro de 2009 12:40
Assunto: Re: [Audyssey] pokemon online RPG?

You don't raise your pokemon, you just build a team, picking your pokemon's
levels, attacks, evolutions etc. Then you connect to a server and find
another trainer to battle. Its not really an rpg per say, just a competition
game to see who can build the best team. But its still pretty fun for what
its worth. It'd be cool if someone would be willing to host a regular server
for battles, the public netbattle server went down a long time ago.