De: "Shadow Dragon" <elementalult...@hotmail.com>
Para: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Data: Segunda, 9 de Fevereiro de 2009 08:23
Assunto: Re: [Audyssey] pokemon online RPG?

I've never seen a good pokemon RPG. The closest thing to an online pokemon
battle game I had fun with was Netbattle, where you could connect to a
server or host your own, make a team of pokemon and battle it out with one
of your friends. It was a bit tough to adapt to but it was accessible and
fun. Don't know that its still aroudn though and don't know the url.