Hi John,

Yeah, and I find that sausage and mushroom pizza works the best for coding
Also have to wash that down with Blue Ribbon Turkey.  Oh yeah and lots and lots
of test playing.  Below is a bit of test playing that I was doing yesterday.

Mach 1 log for 02-16-2009 By Jim Kitchen Your time for 1 lap on the Maple Leaf Tri Oval Track is, 50 point 7 2 1seconds. Which sets a new record! The record was 0 point 0 0 0 seconds. By No One on 9 9 2009. Your time for 1 lap on the Maple Leaf Tri Oval Track is, 1 minute 27 point 2 4 9seconds. which is slower than the record, by, 36 point 5 2 8 seconds. The record is 50 point 7 2 1 seconds. By Jim on 2 16 2009. Your time for 1 lap on the Maple Leaf Tri Oval Track is, 50 point 6 4 4seconds. Which sets a new record! by, 0 point 0 7 7 seconds. The record was 50 point 7 2 1 seconds. By Jim on 2 16 2009.
BFN

    Jim

Blue Ribbon Turkey = A Pabst Blue Ribbon beer and a shot of Wild Turkey bourbon.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA