well I have just got back from a busy day.
I noticed the large number of messages in my inbox, and assumed either
something was hacking in or something big was getting on here or something.
THen there was talk about mota so I checked usagamesinteractive, I am getting
the beta now.
hmm what a good way to relax after I finnish my business.