Hi.
Escape sounds fine to me.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Thomas Ward
  To: Gamers Discussion list
  Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2009 9:07 PM
  Subject: Re: [Audyssey] issue when using the view command in mota

  Hi Aaron,
  Thanks for the bug report and detailed steps. I've managed to reproduce
  the bug, and have a solution of sorts. If I move the inventory key to
  something else besides the tab key the bug goes away. If I use tab for
  inventory list bingo big bug. Since I know what the problem is and have
  a potential solution anyone have any suggestions for a replacement for
  the tab key?
  Some sighted games use escape for inventory and q to quit/exit the game
  so that is one possability I am throwing out there.

  Valiant8086 wrote:
  > hi.
  > I figured out how to reproduce the minimize issue when you press v. You
have to alt+tab out, and then back in, close the inventory menu, then press v.
it'll go out with the sounds and the screen reader will come back to life for a
few seconds, then you'll return to the game again. press v again and it'll
behave properly. Altt+tab back out and back in and press v again and again the
game seems to minimize..