Actually, your suggestion works tom, you just have to hold the jump key down longer and it doesn't hurt to be a little higher than the ledge. I was only having trouble because I didn't know you could hold the jump key down for a slightly longer jump. Then again I didn't exactly read over the docs thoroughly either.

From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2009 7:48 PM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] issue when using the view command in mota

Hi Liam,
Just keep at and hopefully you will get it. Perhaps I'll have to move that rope a little closer to the ledge. This issue didn't come up during private testing and I wasn't expecting so many to be having difficulties with that particular ledge.

Liam Erven wrote:
I can't get jumping to work righ teither.  It's slightly sad.
Killed the enemy, climbed the rope, but I keep falling for what ever reason
when I jump