Hi Ryan,
I've tried this, and I can't reproduce it. When the weapon is holstered I can grab the rope. When it is drawn Angela can't grab because her hands are full. Not sure why it is happening on your end, but I am looking into the matter.

Ryan Conroy wrote:
Hi,

Trust me, I've tried everything. This is a bug. When your weapon is not drawn,
you can't grab the rope. Why don't you try reproducing it? It's not hard.
Ryan