Hi Shaun,
You only need to hold the keys down long enough to land on the other side of the chasm. When Angela lands just let go of the keys as you successfully made it. Besides you definitely don't want to accidently cross one chasm and hop into another one by accident. Grin. As for the view room bug I have logged it, and knw how I am going to fix it. However, it will take some time as this is going to require a bit of a major update.

shaun everiss wrote:
sometimes it says this, but sometimes it does what was described before, ie
game stops for a few seconds.
I now have an issue when jumping a chasm.
how long should I hold the keys down to jump, I know there are 2 I need to jump
on and there is a key I need to get  however I did this to many times and fell
into the chasm.