Same here. Both weapons drawn I can jump onto the rope from the left, right and from below.

From: "Scott Chesworth" <scottcheswo...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2009 5:37 PM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA

Just tried this with the knife and the pistol holstered.  I can jump
on the rope from both sides with both weapons holstered here.  No bug
as far as I can tell man.

On 2/26/09, Ryan Conroy <staindadd...@juno.com> wrote:
Hi,

Trust me, I've tried everything. This is a bug. When your weapon is not
drawn, you can't grab the rope. Why don't you try reproducing it? It's not
hard.
Ryan