Hi Thomas.

Just tried what you advised, but i still got that box up, any idea for what could be wrong then? I let her try the game on my own computer, but it still crashing down at some points, so i don't think she got the feeling of the game, therefore I'm trying to install it on her computer.
Thanks for any help.
Jimmy
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, February 27, 2009 5:35 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Mysteries of the Ancients wont wurk.

Hi Jimmy.,
If you are getting a failed box I can tell you either your .NET
Framework or DirectX installation failed. Just to make sure you covered
all the bases here is the proper installation procedure. If it is not
done in exactly this way start over and do it this way else you get a
screwed installation.

1. Download and install .NET Framework 3.5. This must absolutely be done
before you do anything else.
2. Download DirectX June 2008. Follow the prompts to extract the
archive. It will ask you for a temp directory. Tell it
c:\temp
or something similar.
3. Open c:\temp and run dxsetup.exe. if you did not install DirectX this
way then DirectX did not get upgraded.
4. Install any and all USA Games products.
HTH

Jimmy Odin Kristoffersen wrote:
Hi Thomas.

I now tried install Mysteries of the Ancients on my girlfriends computer, but after installing the game nothing happens. When clicking on the icon on the desktop, it's just come up with a fail report box.
I did install .NET Framework  and Microsoft's managed DirectX.
She is using windows XP.
Thanks for any help.
Jimmy