Hi jimmy,
Then, I haven't a clue why it is crashing. It runs on 99% of systems fairly stable so the only way I am going to resolve your issue if you can write down the specific error message and e-mail it to me. FYI, you might want to wait for version Beta 2 which has a number of bug fixes currently fixed or in the process of being fixed right now. My change log is growing quite large, and wo it may be possible Beta 2 might run more stable on your system next time round. If not I definitely need to see that error message.

Jimmy Odin Kristoffersen wrote:
Hi Thomas.

Just tried what you advised, but i still got that box up, any idea for what could be wrong then? I let her try the game on my own computer, but it still crashing down at some points, so i don't think she got the feeling of the game, therefore I'm trying to install it on her computer.
Thanks for any help.
Jimmy